Smd exo jp

"The life of Price" lol

Makes him sound rich.

I like him more than Meade though, because at least JP doesn't plug sub-par brands like Rockford.

Their high end amps are ok, but you can obviously get better for the money

"The life of Price" lol
Makes him sound rich.

I like him more than Meade though, because at least JP doesn't plug sub-par brands like Rockford.

Their high end amps are ok, but you can obviously get better for the money
Meade is a huge RF dealer. And his business partner was a RF amp designer.

Exo is a good guy and a real enthusiast for the hobby. I've seen him at a lot of shows in this area and he is just as hyped about listening to and seeing someone's Best Buy bought setup as he is about the huge builds.

I can't speak for the other guys because I've never met them.

i like exo, I was one of his first 100 subscribers and we always used to watch each others bass vids and at the time he was just another random dude on youtube, now hes known in the community.

jp seems like one of those guys who tries to make him self out to be a hard worker and all that, when in reality he probly dosnt do much all day just collects his youtube money and d4s shop money and goes on vacation every week. id like it if he were honest.

smd seems like a tool but he seems like a guy who would respect you if you respect him. and I like that, so I have nothing against him

^^^ he'll never look at kicker the same again.
This guy isn't even running the ascendants yet and he's talking about kicker? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I figured when he said "I run ascendant" That would mean he's actually tried them lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.