Smd exo jp

JP is a child molester.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Steve Meade is an ******* who thinks his **** don't stink.

Exo is cool

JP, i agree he looks like hes done some nonos in his life that tanning is cut the fuck off

SMD does look like he would be an ******* one of those that knows hes "popular" idk though looks are decieving

Exo looks like a dweeb but a cool one thatll have you laughing.

i wouldnt mind having any of their setups though lol

JP is definitely a tool. Its written all over his forehead. Nice system, though. Always heard mixed things about his installs though.

Steve I feel like would actually be a pretty cool guy if you got to know him. Don't know though.

Haven't watched Exo enough to get an opinion.

IMO

EXO seems cool as ****, doesn't seem to care what others think of him. He just wants to have fun and do what he loves.

SMD seems like he could be a **** but overall a ok guy.

JP could be cool not sure

Wasn't sure if everyone in the car scene mad fun of them or looked at them as jokes.

Never watched JP, but will now. I like bass videos for sure.

Steve is a f@g to me.. He thinks way too much of himself, sure he has a dope *** sytem, but hes a tool.

Exo is dope. I like his videos, he seems like a really nice guy. One that you could actually talk to him in person and he would treat you like a normal human.

This is a little off topic but a rant of mine; I hate going into audio shops not only because they rip you off. But they always talk down to you SO much, especially if you're younger. Most kids they can rip off. But if you know a thing or two about audio you know their $200 kicker comp isn't sht.

But, every time I go in to buy something for a temp. fix like a fuse or some wire they are just d bags. Like I feel like everyone on this forum knows 100x more than most audio shops. Im not saying their arent any good ones out there, but all the ones i've been too locally they are just complete d bags and theyre not willing to help whatsoever.

Never watched JP, but will now. I like bass videos for sure.
Steve is a f@g to me.. He thinks way too much of himself, sure he has a dope *** sytem, but hes a tool.

Exo is dope. I like his videos, he seems like a really nice guy. One that you could actually talk to him in person and he would treat you like a normal human.

This is a little off topic but a rant of mine; I hate going into audio shops not only because they rip you off. But they always talk down to you SO much, especially if you're younger. Most kids they can rip off. But if you know a thing or two about audio you know their $200 kicker comp isn't sht.

But, every time I go in to buy something for a temp. fix like a fuse or some wire they are just d bags. Like I feel like everyone on this forum knows 100x more than most audio shops. Im not saying their arent any good ones out there, but all the ones i've been too locally they are just complete d bags and theyre not willing to help whatsoever.
The guys at my local shop are pretty cool, I go there and ask them questions or get prices. I never trusted the local shops from back home growing up in my hood, Id hear that they would install your setup and go steal it at night. One of the shops I trusted back in Ft worth closed down and the other is the guy that built my box.

Steve Meade is a know it all and ********. You cant have him go to a comp or meet or else he goes talking **** about everyones setups.

Dont forget 90% of the time hes drunk, youll see this more when you meet him in person.

Exo i seen him in person once and hes like a little crack head when filming, but he honestly is chill and likes to joke around.

JP came to houston to demo.....

His setup is cool, but dont bother asking him how or what everything was wired/ran.

He does know how to install, but doesnt go deep like most here.

He makes money with his videos

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

My dream for if I ever get incredibly rich is to get a personal ball butler. A girl to just follow me around and tend to my sack and its various needs. I anticipate ball washings to be common, those ma'fckas best be squeaky clean at all times. Maybe some baby powder, possibly some Gold Bond when the season hits. Regular edge ups between trimmings too obviously.

My dream for if I ever get incredibly rich is to get a personal ball butler. A girl to just follow me around and tend to my sack and its various needs. I anticipate ball washings to be common, those ma'fckas best be squeaky clean at all times. Maybe some baby powder, possibly some Gold Bond when the season hits. Regular edge ups between trimmings too obviously.
Mine. Erryone else back da fuq off. My sig.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.