Smart Car Enclosure Rebuild

Manchesteruntd

There's one in my town with some type of sub in it..... kid seems a lil shady bout not wanting to show it off!!! Lol. I was even next to him in traffic and tried to talk to him.. He pulled closer to the car in front of him and would really look over....???!! WTF. LOL

There's one in my town with some type of sub in it..... kid seems a lil shady bout not wanting to show it off!!! Lol. I was even next to him in traffic and tried to talk to him.. He pulled closer to the car in front of him and would really look over....???!! WTF. LOL
Kid does sound shady! If someone put the time and effort into putting together a system, you would think they would want to show it off!

Looks good, I like the logo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thank you very much! I just wish it sounded as good as it looks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Oh well, trial and error i guess. The next box i have planned is going to be less "glitz" and all function….hopefully!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.