Small Subs

Just wanted to let everyone know, I went to their warehouse to check these little subs out and I'm convinced that this is my best option by far. Great price, great power handling, and they sound so much better than I expected. I might consider going with some of their mids as well

I'm going to look into these. They don't look as good on paper, but sundown seems pretty popular 

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

This would require getting rid of my spare tire? If I do this I'll have to invest in runflats
it would be a good way to keep the weight down low, as most people who own your model of car or its sister bought it for handling fun and the looks

Just wanted to let everyone know, I went to their warehouse to check these little subs out and I'm convinced that this is my best option by far. Great price, great power handling, and they sound so much better than I expected. I might consider going with some of their mids as well
I wish I had your expectations. Life would be good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.