Does anyone want a review of the Hannibal FX30D2?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I got my Hannibal FX30D2 and it looks super nice. Does anyone want me to do a full review? Because there are definitely not very many (if any at all) in English
This sounds cool. Do you have access to an SPL meter? If so, getting a few measurements with it new, a few weeks old and well broken in would be cool to see how it progresses.

Oh, and a big thumbs up for trying to get a good start on the car audio game! Its nice to see someone trying to do it right instead of just slapdashing stuff together and calling it good

This sounds cool. Do you have access to an SPL meter? If so, getting a few measurements with it new, a few weeks old and well broken in would be cool to see how it progresses.
Oh, and a big thumbs up for trying to get a good start on the car audio game! Its nice to see someone trying to do it right instead of just slapdashing stuff together and calling it good
I don't personally, however GP Car Audio is putting on shows at the Northstar battery plant by me. So I'll get it metered at one of their shows. Also, Thanks! This is going to be my 4th system now and I think 4 12s on 6k will be a huge upgrade from my 1 sa 15 on 1600 watts. (But it was hifonics so let's be real more like 900) but a different vehicle so lord only knows.

I don't personally, however GP Car Audio is putting on shows at the Northstar battery plant by me. So I'll get it metered at one of their shows. Also, Thanks! This is going to be my 4th system now and I think 4 12s on 6k will be a huge upgrade from my 1 sa 15 on 1600 watts. (But it was hifonics so let's be real more like 900) but a different vehicle so lord only knows.
Right on then! Yeah, i imagine itll be a night and day difference LOL!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.