Small ID build today

but on a positive note i have better pics of my amps and second max //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DSC01000.jpg

ok i will explain because i too drive a gm and this exact thing happend to me, in the second and third picture those little hoses are drains for the sunroof, in each corner of the sunroof is a drain front 2 are located behind the front wheels area rears are located in the trunk. The rear drivers side looks fine but the passanger side looks like it was cut and never put back on the nozzle that leads to the outside of the car.

ok i will explain because i too drive a gm and this exact thing happend to me, in the second and third picture those little hoses are drains for the sunroof, in each corner of the sunroof is a drain front 2 are located behind the front wheels area rears are located in the trunk. The rear drivers side looks fine but the passanger side looks like it was cut and never put back on the nozzle that leads to the outside of the car.
oh wow. you are officially my hero //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif that is the first thing im going to check in the morning. you just saved me a lot of troubleshooting. i looked around for an hour ish tonight and could not find anything.

dude check by the sun visors inside the car if your headliners ever wet and get some compressed air and shoot it down the hoses to clean them out, its funny because i literally just got done fixing the leaks and stuff in my trunk/headliner

ditch that tweet location. go with kicks if you can and you can just mount the set coax style.
hopefully by the end of the summer i can do that. i would like to have the tweeter in the a pillar possibly though with an off axis response, not sure if that would help raise soundstage or just make the tweeter too bright. however horns might be in the mix later on though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

dude check by the sun visors inside the car if your headliners ever wet and get some compressed air and shoot it down the hoses to clean them out, its funny because i literally just got done fixing the leaks and stuff in my trunk/headliner
thanks for the advice. where exactly does the hose begin? do i need to pull headliner out?

thanks for the advice. where exactly does the hose begin? do i need to pull headliner out?
uhm i coundlt tell ya on a cavi i own an ion its prolly different but i didnt pull the headliner all the way off

new amps are in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif pics up later

all i have to say is wow what a difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.