Small Amp To Power Boston Acoustics SPZ60's

yoppy84

London
Hi guys,

I have a set of Boston Acoustics SPZ60's that im looking to purchase an amp for. These used to run off a JL 300/2 and sounded amazing. I need a smaller amp.

The speakers require 150watts at 3Ohms.

What do you guys recommened thats small and has sufficient power to run these?

Thanks

those bostons wont flinch with that amplifier, and in my experience the more headroom and less gain setting the nicer speakers sound. does this sound incorrect?
Yes, you are right..Time for me to hit the rack..lol:slap:

Thanks for your input guys, really appreciate it.

Though, although when looking at the above, they seem like great amps and specs, many, ive never heard of the brands.

These bostons cost a small fortune and i'd be happier running these with a stronger brand such as pinoeer, kenwood, r&f, vibe etc..

What are peoples thoughts on alpine pdx 2.150?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.