slotted or labyrinth port for around 2.2 cf ad 12" box?

i'm sure it's awesome but i think it would be to big for me and he always busy.. my neighbor just does cabinets part time and gotta wait 2 weeks for him to talk to me about it..
Actually the one he built me for my two 8's isn't all that big.

here's the box i designed had for yrs, had pioneers, e designs (black cones in my gallery) and orion hp's it was just 3 cf ad, was right for the pioneers anyway but box i'm designing now has same size or bigger port not much smaller than this box but only 1 12..

ok here's the FI alpha models, this will make it easier later when someone says did u model it, i can just link to this thread..

The FI has a higher QES but a higher QMS so be careful because power handling can drop off fast after port. i'd do closer to 2 cubes you can get away with 2.25 but its gonna be peaky. tuned to 35 for both drivers

what the parameters for the FU?

The FI has a higher QES but a higher QMS so be careful because power handling can drop off fast after port. i'd do closer to 2 cubes you can get away with 2.25 but its gonna be peaky. tuned to 35 for both driverswhat the parameters for the FU?
here's fu specs.. so i'd be better off with smaller box with fi (which is what i was saying) but they list 1.8-2.5 but i will be over powering.. i have design for 2.16 cfad for it..

if you want good bottomend the FI might have a slight edge because of the MMS. i really like the FIs design but with that soft spider id stick to the smaller box. its plenty efficient.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

click the graph that says SPL

yeah keep in mind i have small box now and my sub has dual spiders everyone talks crap about my sub but it's got a lot of features that more expensive subs do.. gotta mow grass be back..

yeah keep in mind i have small box now and my sub has dual spiders everyone talks crap about my sub but it's got a lot of features that more expensive subs do.. gotta mow grass be back..
Tell your son get his *** over and cut that yard.hehe

I think you can't lose either way

Tell your son get his *** over and cut that yard.heheI think you can't lose either way
yeah i wish no one does anything for us we do everything for them.. he can't even mow his own grass now got cancer can't breath when he gets hot.. the fu shows about 117db the fi show like 116.5 so not alot of diff in the box but fu box is bigger.. just wish fi had free shipping i woulda bought it.. and the 750 was $10 less few months ago., i always wait for a sale an while i wait they go up instead of down lol., was gonna get ct 1k $159 waited and waited went to like $199..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.