Sketch me a Design for 15" FI Q

nofriends46
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Its gonna recieve 1200watts @ 1ohm from my DLS A6

Would like a vented enclosure design *sketch*

I think theres only .5 or 1" MDF, from my local home depot. I'm not sure yet.

This will be my first box making, so im totally a newb...

It will be installed in a truck 05 tacoma acess cab.

Looking for a nice low end and maintain sound quality. SQL.

Not gonna show it off, just a daily driver! Enough to put a "wow", by my friends listening to it.

So im open to all designs. I listen to alot of rap/reggae mostly etc....

Thanks!

why not get a box building programe i think there is some "SKETCHES" in the begiuneers thread thing of basic boxes and stuff do a SEARCH and you will find them or go to the main page and go to tecnical or enclosure or sunthing and check it out mang thats why we have the search button and its a good place to start i got mine from there a few tweakes ghere and there and its perfect

i got a box building programe of either ssa forum or one of the factory forums on ssa it might have been fi for that matter ill try and attach it

nup cant do it it was called boxnotes . , flare-it and and volume setup they are .exe files but i forget where i got them try to google them it should find them for you

That seems to be a pretty good size box, and as well for the 30hz, good in my range.

But i think there is to much depth, might not fit. So a little more wider would be good, i have to go check...

What do you mean on the dimensions?

If you post message me your email, i can send you a design i finished this morning. I would post it but the file is too large. Its for a 15" Q in ~3.5 cubes @ 32Hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.