skar question.

just curious, how many skars have you actually owned?
Zero. hes heard one set up. bro dont even have a car.
HOLY SH*T!!! You gotta be f*cking kidding. How can you have 1000+ posts on "CAR" "AUDIO".com and not even own a car, much-less any of the "audio" you're posting about? Sums up the credibility.

I said "f*ck it" and scooped up 2 new Skars for $230 shipped from a forum member. I've been running them daily in 4 net@26hz on about 1200wrms@1-ohm for a couple weeks now and love 'em. Very musical and definitely smash the lows. I'm not bragging whatsoever, just saying as an OWNER of Skar subs (and MANY others), they're a very good driver and are highly recommended. Wish dude would relax. He's making us all look bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.