Skar, Fi, or RE?

Explain about Skar?
I know nothing about them other than their sub looks like an IDMax clone...
Im not going to post all the info in this thread, but if you dig through the subwoofer section you should find it within the first 5 pages or so.

Explain about Skar?
I know nothing about them other than their sub looks like an IDMax clone...
Lots of drama, some scamming, and name changes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Lots of drama, some scamming, and name changes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yep, but from my understanding there has been nothing negative if you buy the subs from SSA.

people are just jealous because of how low they get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol jkk

dc's prices are private just call them direct and buy them direct, they do that to protect there dealers. there 150 shipped and a beefier and better sub then the aq

you guys know you can completely bypass the cuss filter by typing

Code:
[size=2][/size]
and I really like the look of those DCs, infact, I'm heavily considering them now.

also, is Memphis audio out of my price range, or are they just not good??

you guys know you can completely bypass the cuss filter by typing
Code:
[size=2][/size]
and I really like the look of those DCs, infact, I'm heavily considering them now.

also, is Memphis audio out of my price range, or are they just not good??
DC>memphis anyday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.