Skar, Fi, or RE?

I have been around a few i guess you could say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol
I'm sold, someone compared them to P2's and said they were better (I have P1s)

What was your impression of them?

AQ subs will put up some nice numbers as far as spl goes, ive seen them in action

they are rated for 350 more watts than p2 subs are. so obviously they will be louder. i doubt they sound better, i would say they will sound about the same as far as sq goes.

but aq is deff going to get louder

I'm sold, someone compared them to P2's and said they were better (I have P1s)
What was your impression of them?
the SDC will be much much louder. Just be sure you get it in a well designed/built ported enclosure and you will love it.

It will eat your P1 for lunch...really no joking don't sit it close to that little thing.

the SDC will be much much louder. Just be sure you get it in a well designed/built ported enclosure and you will love it.

It will eat your P1 for lunch...really no joking don't sit it close to that little thing.
I don't doubt it. Where I live, not many people have systems, the only other person I know who has a system is a guy who tried to stuff two 15" subs into a ported box in the back of a civic. Pretty sure my P1s get louder than his 15s, and he probably spent about 200-300 dollars more than me.

id do dc reputable company thats beena round for a while and makes amazing subs, rusty is on here a lot id call him direct get a massive sub for a great price

id do dc reputable company thats beena round for a while and makes amazing subs, rusty is on here a lot id call him direct get a massive sub for a great price
I wouldn't say reputable in that way. That to me sounds like your saying AQ or other companies may not be. I can tell you AQ is very reputable and the owners have on the manufacturing side of the audio for many many years now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.