Skar 1500.1 thd

I mean the skar is twice the price as the hifonics?
It may use higher quality components and be more reliable, or that a-hole Kevin is laughing all of the way to the bank every time someone buys one. My guess is the latter of the two.

When i get it ill clamp them and then clamp them after i upgrade my wiring to see if i got jipped. It wouldnt be the first time. So anyways would 2 gauge work or do i need 0?
Even if it does ~500 rms more you will not hear the difference. I'd say do 0 gauge the first time, but 2 would be enough for that power.

The xenon board is a proven, reliable, platform that makes solid power, but the brz is a decent amp. For the 200+ diff in price that either can be had for used, its a no brainer. And no, there will be no diff in audible output if the gains were set correctly for either.

Yea I used to think that too, that going from a 900 watts at 2 ohms to 1200 whats at 1 ohms would make a difference. It actually sounded exactly the same, I was better off just keeping it at 2 ohms... Hopefully another sub and then 1100 on each sub will be a huge improvement from 900 watts on 1 vs 1100 on two.

If you have a very keen ear and know your own setup you can tell a very small difference. Its prob a better amp so it might hold its power longer and be easier on the electrical, thats the main upgrade and to me the most important

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.