Size of box?

Participant count
  • Participant list
check teh kicker website, if you lazy i m lazy too:nono:

it would prob be somewhere around 1cu feet for each chamber

Says 1 - 4.6 cu ft per sub. But how do i tell what i need. Whats the size matter. I can put 2 12" subs behind seat. sould i go with 2 or what. Any sub recomendations?

Originally posted by MaDroX420 Says 1 - 4.6 cu ft per sub. But how do i tell what i need. Whats the size matter. I can put 2 12" subs behind seat. sould i go with 2 or what. Any sub recomendations?
Did you get the subs yet? If not, how much $$$ you got to work with, and you need an amp too, right?
Also, what are the dimensions in your truck that you have to work with for a box?

for subs, I suggest Adire Audio Shiva's, http://www.adireaudio.com, ED K series, http://www.edesignaudio.com...both subs can perform excellent in small enclosures.

dunno i have right now about 400-600 us dollars. id have to go measure it buts its a single cab f150 98. thinking either jbl 600 or 1200 depending on subs

Originally posted by MaDroX420 dunno i have right now about 400-600 us dollars. id have to go measure it buts its a single cab f150 98. thinking either jbl 600 or 1200 depending on subs
Get the 1200.1 and 2 12" ED K's:D

Originally posted by MaDroX420 kinda wanted to go with kicker tho. whats the diffrence between the sizes of the box. Sound wize?
A larger sealed box will allow for deeper bass...but you don't want to go too large...the K's will outperform the Kickers all day...

Originally posted by MaDroX420 yea but ive heard Comp vrs before and i taught they sounded good enought to go in my daily driver is all
Well, if you heard em and like em, go for it. I'd give em at least 1.5 cu ft per sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.