box combo

Participant count
  • Participant list

magplad95
10+ year member

NY
i was wondering if it would screw things up if i installed 2 6" speakers in the same box as 2 12" subs. the speakers are infinity kappas and the subs are alpine type rs, i don't know much about this stuff, please help!

My current box has ports that are right under the rear deck's 6.75" speakers. Those rear speakers sound like sh!t with all the interference the sub port has with the rear speakers.

ok, doesn't sound like a good idea then. i was just thinking of a place to put a second set of speakers cause my 92 civic didn't come with any rear speakers. they sell brackets for the panel on the sides of the rear seat to allow the installation but their expensive and i was wondering if their would be a better way. any suggestions?

Ya components, who cares about those other freeloading passengers?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.