Size of a trunk?????

Participant count
  • Participant list

thenewkid
10+ year member

I have a friend making some boxes and i was planing on helping him he is making them for a grand am. He just has a few problems he is an idiot lol he never mesured the size of the trunk or the layout could anyone give me the specs of the trunk of a grand am please? If possible 1994-1998 models b/c i have a few ppl now asking me for help. they are all 4 doors i know that matters too on the size of the trunk.

thank you who ever replies to this tread

buy a measuring tape (like 99 cents for a 3 feet one) and start measuring!. You guys gotta be really lazy not to wanna measure the trunk.

No he does not have the car and no one else here has their cars either they are getting them in a week or 2 but they want to make the boxes ahead of time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.