SiriusXM Lifetime Radio Subscriptions for SALE. Call/Text +1-416-996-4485

sternfan8

Banned
canada
Hey everyone,

My name is bryan, and i work for Sirius XM . I know a lot of you guys use SiriusXM Radio and you pay a lot for your subscriptions and you're probably looking for a lifetime subscription to save you some money. I have 5 of them i got from work which I'm willing to get out to you guys.

If you are interested in a lifetime subscription, give me a call at +1-416-996-4485 or text me at the same number and ill try and work something out with you.

Thanks a lot for reading.

best regards,

Bryan Sara

+1-416-996-4485 Call/Text Message

"Providing a 'Sirius' helping hand to SiriusXM customers across the forums"

Currently their is a person on Ebay and this forum that is selling Lifetime Sirius subscriptions. He is selling them for $380. The seller has be selling the subscription on Ebay since June of 2012. The EBay listing item number is (290775860448). After the purchase, he does obtain a Sirius account for you and your radio is functional. However, it is really a 3 to 6 month subscription. He lists his phone number on his Ebay ad as 416-996-4485. He claims that he is a Sirius employee, that receives "Friends and Family" lifetime Sirius subscription certificates from his company. His seller's name on eBay is xsxstarxsx, rosavyock and currently is listed as spiritheeler. He is not really a Sirius employee and Sirius does not sell or give out lifetime subscriptions to their employees. I checked with Sirius corporate Human Resource Department management and found this out. Ebay has already banned him; however, he is now using other legitimate accounts to sell his product. He has recently solicited and obtained other Ebay sellers to peddle his product and then gives them a commission on each sale. He is a college student attending the University of Toronto in Canada. I traced his IP address of (142.1.51.180) to this college. His prior listings on Ebay included other cell phone numbers of 647-328-7472 and 647-463-2705. These numbers are now disconnected and no longer in service. He also goes by the name Rajiv Singh and the alias of Bryan Sara and Derik Singam.

Currently their is a person on Ebay and this forum that is selling Lifetime Sirius subscriptions. He is selling them for $380. The seller has be selling the subscription on Ebay since June of 2012. The EBay listing item number is (290775860448). After the purchase, he does obtain a Sirius account for you and your radio is functional. However, it is really a 3 to 6 month subscription. He lists his phone number on his Ebay ad as 416-996-4485. He claims that he is a Sirius employee, that receives "Friends and Family" lifetime Sirius subscription certificates from his company. His seller's name on eBay is xsxstarxsx, rosavyock and currently is listed as spiritheeler. He is not really a Sirius employee and Sirius does not sell or give out lifetime subscriptions to their employees. I checked with Sirius corporate Human Resource Department management and found this out. Ebay has already banned him; however, he is now using other legitimate accounts to sell his product. He has recently solicited and obtained other Ebay sellers to peddle his product and then gives them a commission on each sale. He is a college student attending the University of Toronto in Canada. I traced his IP address of (142.1.51.180) to this college. His prior listings on Ebay included other cell phone numbers of 647-328-7472 and 647-463-2705. These numbers are now disconnected and no longer in service. He also goes by the name Rajiv Singh and the alias of Bryan Sara and Derik Singam.
Also new number is 1-647-855-5162 and by the name mark VIGNAULT. I was the lucky one and did a charge back and lost no money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.