single sub that will handle 7k?

7k amp.

Depends how much space u have to give up because u have acouple nice options.

Two zv3 12s would be nice on that and love small boxes

Two zv4 would love that power in big box

Two nsv3 would love that in a big box

and daily:) 

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

why is that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

If you have an electric stove turn on all 4 burners on top to full power, and that's still less than 7000W. You may find a company that will claim their sub will take that but I'm very confident when it comes time to warranty it they're going to wriggle out of it.

Do you have the electrical to even run 7k properly?
working on it as I get stuff togehter. Ive got a guy I work with who has a hookup on batteries and im talking to singer trying to figure something out for an alt because nobody makes one for my car right now

7k amp.
Depends how much space u have to give up because u have acouple nice options.

Two zv3 12s would be nice on that and love small boxes

Two zv4 would love that power in big box

Two nsv3 would love that in a big box
How about a pair of nsv2 10's? I dont have room for 2 12's. I found the nsv2 for 500 each brand new.

I'd say wait until FI drops the Sp4 in 12s and do two of those. Or you could do two Judge 12s although you just missed out on a great deal on IA products
The black and blue sale got.extended. it ends today. Should I grab some judges?

The black and blue sale got.extended. it ends today. Should I grab some judges?
You won't go too far wrong with the higher end Incriminator subs. By all accounts the company has great customer service as well. Definitely a good value at their sale price too. Run, don't walk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.