single sub that will handle 7k?

5" coil B2 sub or a beast mode 4" coil sub like the Sundown Team, or other "team" subs.

A couple good 3" coil subs would do nicely though. All depends on budget. If I can't get more DD Z's, I'll probably end up with Sundown Nightshades

5" coil B2 sub or a beast mode 4" coil sub like the Sundown Team, or other "team" subs.
A couple good 3" coil subs would do nicely though. All depends on budget. If I can't get more DD Z's, I'll probably end up with Sundown Nightshades
my budget is somewhere around a grand. I was looking at the sundown team. Wasnt sure though as Ive never owned a sundown sub.

Has anyone actually heard one of these? They have to sound like **** I would imagine. And I like how they claim that sub weighs 400lbs... That seems a bit extreme...

But yea, I'd say check out the B2 X2C...
Yes, I've heard of the jackhammers. I believe that weight, because they're ridiculously big and have a bunch of extra crap on them that's not necessary for performance. Would not buy.

Has anyone actually heard one of these? They have to sound like **** I would imagine. And I like how they claim that sub weighs 400lbs... That seems a bit extreme...

But yea, I'd say check out the B2 X2C...
The round one was featured on pimp my ride. lol. There original price was like 10 grand. lol.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

im also in a chevy cruze, dont have room for that. lol

I was considering the yard sale, but I was a little scared of taking that gamble.
I've done it before and had good luck. 4/6 of the items I've gotten have been great.

Like I said, if I can't get more Z's, I'll probably get some yardsale nsv3 18's like Nate did

I will be posting a build log, primarily for help with stuff as this will be the biggest build Ive ever done.
Was looking into the nightshade and team sundown subs. Ended up going with a 9918 DD cause the price was to good to pass up.

I'd recommend 2 3" coil subs or 1 nice 4" coil sub. Tons of options for either but some of my favorites:

3" (1500-2000w each after rise)

SSA XCON/ZCON

Incriminator Death Row/Penalty

DD 9500

4" (3000-4000w after rise)

SSA Evil

Fi SP4 or Team

DD 9900

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.