Single Din w/ Pop Up Screen - Bluetooth/Navigation/DVD/DivX/MP3 - Options?

clubsguide

Hi All,

I am looking to replace the original head unit in my car which is quite frankly rubbish and I am looking for a single din headunit (due to space constraints) that has most importantly Navigation and Bluetooth but preferably also DVD/Divx/Mp3.

I am super keen on the Clarion NZ502A but after contacting them I have been told "We have not order it yet due to some issues for which we are unsure when they will be resolved".

So clearly I cant count on getting the Clarion and the fact that the Pioneer AVH-P6300BT requires a separate GPS unit which is rubbish is a turn off too.

Do I have any options here? Does this product exist on the market?

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Cheers,

Shannon

It seems like they are still not released yet, similar to the Clarion.

I am starting to worry that I am looking for a product that doesnt exist.

It seems that the only option is the pioneer with the GPS attachment but I have read terrible things about the GPS attachment.

Has anyone had experience with it?

look at a different clarion deck nz 501
I have been looking at that unit over the last hour or so.

it doesn't seem to be available in many places though, and it seems like it has been discontinued (maybe similar problem which is delaying the NZ502?).

Do you know of any reputable car audio online stores in the US? I use B&H for my photography stuff, but dont know which store is good for prices and reputation in car audio.

Its not worth buying in Australia as we have to pay double in stores here.

Cheers

i am wondering do you mind a hu without brand?

Single Din w/ Pop Up Screen - Bluetooth/Navigation/DVD/DivX/MP3. all qualified, probably within your price range, i think!

Do you have an android phone? im sure it has gps ,get a windshield/dash mount for it . If not try a tom tom or similar shouldn't cost you much and should be easy to mount to your dash/windshield & that will allow you to listen to the stereo and gps at the same time also . Unless you have a quality shop near you that can do a custom double din in a convenient location.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.