Single Alpine Type R 12 in ported 1.9cu. ft box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Type R is a great budget woofer. I run RE SE's for the same price.

Type R's probably are a little louder on a lot more than rated power.

thanks for the help. i actually had my friends type r in this exact box and it was hitting hard but only thing i wired it for a 2ohm dual vc when it was dual 4 ohm and i burned his sh1t. oops! anyway that was years ago so i think the box is perfect. Im thinking the 2ohm is better but what would be optimal budget amp to run, how many watts in that box?

sorry guys ive been out of car audio for awhile (ever since i crashed my ballin ride in 2005. Im just trying to stop myself from going to far on this system cuz its not a nice ride lol. This is just an idea atm since i still got the box. Had a brahma in it b4 but in the accident the brahma separated from the spider.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.