Single 18 box...

Participant count
  • Participant list

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Anyone have a design on their computer for a single 18 box for a jeep cherokee? Or could someone be so kind and throw something up on sketchup for me? Would like for something around 6-6.5 cubes after displacement. Sub up and slot port back tuned to around 38 or so hz.

Max height is hopefully around 18 inches (trying to stay under the window line) and 34 inches wide. Can really be deep as necessary.

Thanks guys...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Yeah I’m up ****’s creek. OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to...
Sounds like you need new coils. My Explorer with three 15's, appropriate birch box, fully sound-deadened interior, and a boat behind it does not...
2x 4 ohm coils can be wired parallel to 2 ohms or series to 8 ohms. There's many amps with 2 ohm power you can use.

About this thread

plugitin

5,000+ posts
She Bangs
plugitin
Da U.P. eh?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date