single 15" sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

rex00
10+ year member

my94 rx-7
Hi everyone. I dont have dimensions for the sub box right now but I'm looking for the basic design. I want to do sub up/ port up but not sure how to do this. I've made sub up/ port back. Any help on basic internal design would be great. Thanks rex00

I'll check them out. 

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

why do you say that? Heard nothing but good things about them.
Said bad@ss sub lol

What kind of car and what kind of goals?

Things that make it easier to get what you need when looking at designs are to have simple information ready to go...

Here is a link to our form for designs..will give you an idea of some basic info that almost any designer will need to get started...

DC Creations - Blueprints

Pro rabbit. How much are your blueprints? I may just order them from you instead of me taking a few attempts to get it right. I'll have to wait till Wednesday to fill out form since my car is in my dads garage right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.