Dual Sa-12 walled

Participant count
  • Participant list

Montana

Banned
Looking for designer where I wont be put on hold for 2 weeks.

Design only.

Sedan, 05 lincoln ls, will give full demensions after I find a designer.

I had a walled trunk but ripped it out and am going to get one of the "pro-designers" plans to see how far off I was with mine.

/TakeMyMoney

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you wanting to have it setup? Are you wanting to do a trunk wall, or are you thinking full wall?

A sealed trunk setup would be easy and ideal for your situation. Doing a full wall would be a bit of a waste for the response I would think.

How are you wanting to have it setup? Are you wanting to do a trunk wall, or are you thinking full wall?
A sealed trunk setup would be easy and ideal for your situation. Doing a full wall would be a bit of a waste for the response I would think.
Trunk what is what I meant, I didn't know people full walled sedans. I enjoy have a back row of seats.

Built or designed? I'm not paying $75 shipping on a $100 box. I recall you saying you only build, when I can bust out my table saw and make one for $45

lol...I thought you meant a full wall with only 2 12's
Nope, I've got something better in mind, a wall with 2 pairs of 6x9s, and a single set of 6x5, and for the extra THUMP I'm gonna through a 8 inch BOSS in there.

Removing my back seats tonight for this project. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Just to clear things up, I want a sealed trunk box. Just so Pro-Rabbit doesn't get confused again and mistake me wanting a wall. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Just to clear things up, I want a sealed trunk box. Just so Pro-Rabbit doesn't get confused again and mistake me wanting a wall. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
Well the way you said wall had me confused lol. I have done walls for just 2 12s but they were not meant for music....

Anyway, what did you have in there that you took out? Something just not sounding right or not loud enough?

Well the way you said wall had me confused lol. I have done walls for just 2 12s but they were not meant for music....
Anyway, what did you have in there that you took out? Something just not sounding right or not loud enough?
Basically, in short, I had one Sa-12 in a 1.7cube at 32hz, I am getting my second SA back from a friend, I let him play with it. :p And am going to make a nice clean install, when I fold my back seats down I want it to be completely sealed off from my trunk and just the subs showing. I am just getting a deisgn from you to see how it compared to mine, see how far off I was. I am leaning heavy towards SPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.