Single 10 for daily SPL?

bunkerking09
10+ year member

Current Status: Win
I'm wanting to cut myself down to a single 10". Well, I can't really cut myself down from nothing. Anyway, these are what I was thinking. Remember, this is daily, not a burp machine. I know there are subs that can get louder, but i'm trying to maintain SQ. Still lookin to get loud as **** though.

DC LVL5

DD Z9510

DD Z10

SOLO-X

AQ HDC310

I'm open to other suggestions.

Would prefer to match amps to sub, because i'm OCD.

I'm wanting to cut myself down to a single 10". Well, I can't really cut myself down from nothing. Anyway, these are what I was thinking. Remember, this is daily, not a burp machine. I know there are subs that can get louder, but i'm trying to maintain SQ. Still lookin to get loud as **** though.
Its gotta be loud as ****, sound good playing music (daily), and its only gonna be a single 10. Those aren't realistic goals for you imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.