Singer Alternator Phone Number

Boomintempo
10+ year member

<---Old tempo setup, lol
Does anyone have a phone number for Mike Singer from Singer Alternator? I paid him on the 16th of Feb for a 240A alternator, and still haven't received anything from him yet. I know he was on vacation until 22 Feb, however, like I said I still haven't received anything from him yet nor has he contacted me in the last week with a status update.

Just would like some info...

Does anyone have a phone number for Mike Singer from Singer Alternator? I paid him on the 16th of Feb for a 240A alternator, and still haven't received anything from him yet. I know he was on vacation until 22 Feb, however, like I said I still haven't received anything from him yet nor has he contacted me in the last week with a status update.
Just would like some info...
It took him a minute to get back to me, he's probably one of the busiest alt makers there are. Give him time, its worth it.

For what it's worth to you, I ordered a alt from him for my Civic on Feb 3. It shipped March 2.

I'm assuming he's just busy, and along with his vacation, he's just a little behind.

Alright, thanks for the info guys. I guess that's just how he operates. He was extremely quick to answer all of my questions before I purchased, just now that I have purchased an Alt from him, nothing. Just concerns me....but, he seems to have a really great reputation, just not used to a lack of communication.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.