since when?

ok you missed the point...
1. i was banned for something REALLY stupid and there was no reason for it

2. it could have cost ME money

so its ok as long as it doesnt cost the forum money?

as a member i should roll over and just deal with losing money?

just kinda curious as to the logic

and

i DO pay to be here, everytime i refresh the page the site makes money
So stop commin to the site.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

ok..
don't come here anymore?

Problem solved..
well said...NOT

good argument, you have my vote for mod cause thats what they would say

would you rather argue with someone about the health of the forums or argue about the health of deerhunts sex life?

if it is the latter you have my vote for mod:(

Im not just trying to argue here buddy..

Im just tryin to make it known that you will get nowhere with your posts..

Ok.. you are mad this site makes money at some of the posters expense.. do you think they will be like "OK we will stop because this guy is *****ing about it".. hell no... will they give you your $35 that you coulda made.. no..

They probably will look at this thread, and the first couple posts, and go **** this thread..

Settle down, and enjoy the site, if you don't want to, then leave, as many people have suggested..

Im not just trying to argue here buddy..
Im just tryin to make it known that you will get nowhere with your posts..

Ok.. you are mad this site makes money at some of the posters expense.. do you think they will be like "OK we will stop because this guy is *****ing about it".. hell no... will they give you your $35 that you coulda made.. no..

They probably will look at this thread, and the first couple posts, and go **** this thread..

Settle down, and enjoy the site, if you don't want to, then leave, as many people have suggested..

i will quote in bold for truth

i am not mad that they make money off me and i could care less, i am pissed that they pretend to give a **** about scammers and then ban someone that is dealing with a "potential" scammer

IMO that just says who cares and it is sad that as far as i know 100% of the mods feel that way, until they get scammed then it is a whole different thing

i will quote in bold for truth
i am not mad that they make money off me and i could care less, i am pissed that they pretend to give a **** about scammers and then ban someone that is dealing with a "potential" scammer

IMO that just says who cares and it is sad that as far as i know 100% of the mods feel that way, until they get scammed then it is a whole different thing
Yes, we make SO MUCH money moderating this site..I'm just rolling in the cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Over the past month, I've had to empty my PM box twice (mods can hold up to 300PM's), and about 95% of them were members asking me to help them in regards to either deals they were looking into making, or deals that they have made. I've done a couple hundred IP searches on other members for those that have PM'ed me, and have given them plenty of advice when it comes to dealing with people. I've spent tons of time searching others posts to see what deals they've made in the past, I've checked references for people, I've done a TON of ****.

Oh...and I've made, approximately, $0 doing so.

We've banned a handful of people for posting that link- I know I've had some skins on Firefox that do not display the URL of the page when the link is moused over, and I've clicked on that link several times, and it's annoying as ****, especially when I have tabbed pages of importance, and have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out of that page.

Stop whining about being banned, you did something that is annoying as **** for people to deal with, and has been done to death.

ok you missed the point...
1. i was banned for something REALLY stupid and there was no reason for it
there have been a couple threads where various mods have threatened temp bans for rick roll links.

it is annoying as fuck and just pisses people off.

2. it could have cost ME money

so its ok as long as it doesnt cost the forum money?

as a member i should roll over and just deal with losing money?
that is not their problem.

you should have an email address or some other means of contacting the other party.

especially if you are having problems with the transaction.

i DO pay to be here, everytime i refresh the page the site makes money
YOU don't pay a cent to use this site.

advertisers pay to cover the costs to run the site, not members.

just get over it.

you did something stupid and got punished for it.

~Magick_Man~

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.