since when?

just if u have a doubt about the link..
Drag your mouse over it and look at the bottom of the screen it shows the actual page..

Ive been fooled a few times, so I watch almost everytime on the forums.. lol.. can't trust no one..

Andrew
exactly and you dont need a degree to figure that out, but obviously the mod who banned me for it doesnt know that

i am just pissed cause i could be out money cause he isnt internet savvy enough to figure that out

guess that what happens when you elect mods on post count and not brains

Ive been fooled a few times, so I watch almost everytime on the forums.. lol.. can't trust no one..

Andrew
DTA - Don't Trust Anybody

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

exactly and you dont need a degree to figure that out, but obviously the mod who banned me for it doesnt know that
i am just pissed cause i could be out money cause he isnt internet savvy enough to figure that out

guess that what happens when you elect mods on post count and not brains
I hope you do realize that this thread will go nowhere. Goob will not see this thread, so I would just put it behind you.

anywho i made my point and it will die just like all the others

i will just be the shithead who complains as usual

thanks for listening you two or three;)

I hope you do realize that this thread will get nowhere. Goob will not see this thread, so I would just put it behind you.
ya i know, that what seperates this site from being great..no admin actually watching what the elected mods do

he collects his checks and comes around when the site slows down enough that he loses profits, cant blame him

ya i know, that what seperates this site from being great..no admin actually watching what the elected mods do
he collects his checks and comes around when the site slows down enough that he loses profits, cant blame him
wow..

and you are trying NOT to get banned?

New gameplan?

Ya u really cant since no one is paying to use the site. He can do whatever he wants and make whoever he wants to a mod. Not trying to be an as$hole or anything but thats the way it is.

**** it just ban whomever whenever for any **** reason

who cares if i might have been out $35 as long as the site still rolls on

long live ca.com

Slow your roll johnny turbo..

your not banned any more, and can post and view whatever you want to.. quit complaining man.. move on with your life..

BTW i was just banned as well, and whatever.. i thought it ******.. but was on my part why I got banned.. o well.. life moves on, and im posting right now, so **** im happy..

Slow your roll johnny turbo..
your not banned any more, and can post and view whatever you want to.. quit complaining man.. move on with you life..
ok you missed the point...

1. i was banned for something REALLY stupid and there was no reason for it

2. it could have cost ME money

so its ok as long as it doesnt cost the forum money?

as a member i should roll over and just deal with losing money?

just kinda curious as to the logic

and

i DO pay to be here, everytime i refresh the page the site makes money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.