since when?

Scoobydoo
5,000+ posts

POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS
DINGLEBERRY
is "rick rolling" a bannable offence?

i disguised a "rick roll" link and i got banned for 5 days with the reason of "you got rick rolled bitch"

is it my fault a mod was so stupid that they fell for it and decided to abuse their powers and ban me?

if your a mod why wouldnt you check the link first?

anyway.... thats not my complaint

right before the ban i was having a possible "scammer" issue with a member, so why ban me for something so stupid so i cant resolve that?

basically your helping the scamming situation by banning decent members for stupid **** without looking into what is going on around here before you ban people

would a mod who actually cares please pm me and answer why this crap is happening around here?

is "rick rolling" a bannable offence?
i disguised a "rick roll" link and i got banned for 5 days with the reason of "you got rick rolled bitch"

is it my fault a mod was so stupid that they fell for it and decided to abuse their powers and ban me?

if your a mod why wouldnt you check the link first?

anyway.... thats not my complaint

right before the ban i was having a possible "scammer" issue with a member, so why ban me for something so stupid so i cant resolve that?

basically your helping the scamming situation by banning decent members for stupid **** without looking into what is going on around here before you ban people

would a mod who actually cares please pm me and answer why this crap is happening around here?

i dont think ur getting a response from any mods, sorry to hear that bro. Welcome back though

ya probably not, but i would really love to find out why i got banned while i was trying to deal with a potential scammer last week

if it was really something bad i could see that, but i was banned cause i mod couldnt preview a link, isnt that mod 101?

kinda sad:(

well he said a few posts down "get this **** outta my thread" and boom i was banned

it really isnt important other than banning people without finding out wtf is going on

i mean if you give a **** about your user base why ban a member trying to deal with a scammer

just if u have a doubt about the link..

Drag your mouse over it and look at the bottom of the screen it shows the actual page..

Ive been fooled a few times, so I watch almost everytime on the forums.. lol.. can't trust no one..

Andrew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.