simple installation on my 2000 maxima with bose

kashtharipper

NJ
alrite im replacing the speakers and head unit in my 2000 bose-equipped, and im not putting an amp or sub at all (im taking out the stocks)

this is what i got

blaupunkt san jose

infinity reference 6000cs

infinity kappa52.5i

wiring harness

antenna adapter

now

i believe this is what i do, correct me if im wrong:

connect the loose wires from the Blaupunkt and connect to the loose wires coming out of the wiring harness

then snap in the wiring harness to the OEM harness/cable

BUT, how do i integrate in the new speaker wires that i've run from each crossover? do i tap into the stock? if so, how? or do i even need aftermarket speaker wire at all?

plz help, i'd really appreciate it

thanks.

You can use the factory. You will need to run speaker wire from the OEM wiring in the door or where every your speakers are. You should be able to pick up some wiring harenesses for the OEM wiring connected to the OEM speakers. The wiring harness would connect to the OEM speaker wire connector then to your crossover. Then from the cross over to the speakers. Does the blose .. I mean bose have amps? Are you bypassing these? You may be able to use them with another wiring adapter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Sometimes it is hard to figure out which wire is + or - on the OEM wires connecting to the speakers. That is where the after market wiring harness comes into play.

dude, take that pos car and push it into a lake.jk. haha dont worry, when ur done with the max you will be thanksful you did it yourself... and drilled. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.