Central Region Simple Creations car show Zion, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Nah, but i'm not too worried about that as its not that loud. I'll get rid of it when i'm not lazy.
Almost done finishing my car... Hope to see you guys today.
Yep Im just waiting on word back from alex as to the status of the show so I can head out... hate to get there and find out its canceled since its about a 70 mile drive.

Yep Im just waiting on word back from alex as to the status of the show so I can head out... hate to get there and find out its canceled since its about a 70 mile drive.
That's cool... I don't get out of work till 12, then I have to go home after that and then head out..

I talked to the Barry, the guy running the sound off, and he said it is still a go and the judging will start around 2.

Have fun, had to miss out because Jr wasn't feeling good.

Sunny and getting hot now so the show should be on and poppin!
I would of made it but I expected it to rain so I went and hung out with my family, didn't get back home till 2pm.

Ill be in Madison tomorrow but I think all of DOA, except Matt is going to Alsip [To far for me (106 miles)].

Team DOA represented well today. 1st-3rd in modified and 1st in trunk class. Moneybags did 145.2 out of the trunk and was louder then the entire SUV class except for bizzle.

I also got loudest of the meet and 4 of the DOA boys won the tug-o-war and a bottle of Patron that we finished off at my house afterwards.

Oh yeah, also dusted off the HT and knocked some drywall loose. Of course Alex's deaf ass thought it was quiet LOL

Team DOA represented well today. 1st-3rd in modified and 1st in trunk class. Moneybags did 145.2 out of the trunk and was louder then the entire SUV class except for bizzle.
I also got loudest of the meet and 4 of the DOA boys won the tug-o-war and a bottle of Patron that we finished off at my house afterwards.

Oh yeah, also dusted off the HT and knocked some drywall loose. Of course Alex's deaf ass thought it was quiet LOL
Thats sad, what'd these SUV's have

Sorry I didnt make it guys but after Alex told me it was RAINING I went out and didnt get back till 2pm so it was too late to head out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I need to hear your HT too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.