Central Region Simple Creations car show Zion, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
go for it. theres seems to be a problem with the address. its not showing up. trying to figure it out.
We'll find it as it's got to be right be shiloh park, so don't sweat it. Just get your lazy ass to my house on time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah google maps shows 3 different places when I type in that address, all are within a half mile of each other but I need to know where Im going haha
when you get close just call alex and I can tell you how to get there, or be at my house by 9:30 and ride up with us. it's like 7 minutes north of my house.

his **** has static with the car off and whine with it on. Needs to ground the RCA's for sure and probably work on the grounds for his amps.

my **** is up to 12.67 right now after 2+ days of charging, so if they'll hold a charge I should be fine.

My speakers have alt whine, I was going to try and swap the RCA's to these fairly nice Stinger's I got but I went out to the garage and couldnt find them ARGH

So I may be installing some RCA's at the show lol

bizzle : take the headunit out and touch ur sub out put rca ()to the headunit while its playing see if it goes away
his **** has static with the car off and whine with it on. Needs to ground the RCA's for sure and probably work on the grounds for his amps.
my **** is up to 12.67 right now after 2+ days of charging, so if they'll hold a charge I should be fine.
I am going to try the grounding issue tomorrow, I don't care much about the whine as it wasn't that loud before when I added the 3rd amp, but this buzzing is just annoying as ****.

Good, I hope to see you tomorrow Mike.

so bummed I cant be there tommorow guys. So after this you guys are pulling an all nighter then going to Madison ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You guys still going? Its raining like no tomorrow by me right now...

Off to work on my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.