Similar H/U to Pioneer Deh-p9300

Participant count
  • Participant list

Accipiter
10+ year member

I have an old DEH-P9300. It's a great head unit, but they all eventually fall victim to a fault with the wiring that makes it short out when attempting to eject a cd. I keep buying new ones off e-bay, but this is getting pricey. What would the modern equivalent of this head unit be?

Is it really that much better? I see the 1V increase on the pre-outs so that is better...16 band EQ instead of 13....does the 9800 have BBE on it? I really enjoy that on the 9300. Also wtf is burr-brown?

Any high end Eclipse would work and sound better than just about any Pioneer unit you could get with the exception of the 880prs, 800prs, P01, and the DEX 99.

I ended up going with the 9800BT. I'm in grad school right now, and there are a lot on Ebay for around 300 bucks. Definitely an upgrade, and it'll hold me over til I'm making bank.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.