Silvercookie's 05 WRX build.

Wow there is quite a pissing match going on here... so Hey silvercookie, you plan on getting any engine work done to your wrx? If i was you I would get it cammed, get your heads ported/polished, and im not sure if the wrx has one but a "bigger" turbo, and bigger fuel injectors, and put some super stiff springs on it

Wow there is quite a pissing match going on here... so Hey silvercookie, you plan on getting any engine work done to your wrx? If i was you I would get it cammed, get your heads ported/polished, and im not sure if the wrx has one but a "bigger" turbo, and bigger fuel injectors, and put some super stiff springs on it
ehh not much.

catless, injectors, up/down pipes, fuel pump, access port and a 16 g.

and depending on when i get out of college my friend told me there was a company that makes a built automatic 4 speed for my car that can safely handle 450 to the wheels.

question for the OP, what do you think of the 2012 sti sedan?
ehh, could be better, but not the worst.

youre right, everyone does understand your retarded ass made a build log thread with no pictures. as long as everyone gets how incredibly dumb you are, im good homes!
Tim who the f*ck are you calling dumb, take a look at your build log!! You need to STFU before you start talking **** about this build log. I nearly spit out my drink looking at your install.

Silver please post some pictures of your install and don't listen to this fool

8 pages and still no build log..... =(
it would be page with no build log, but we have some very caring members here.

Tim who the f*ck are you calling dumb, take a look at your build log!! You need to STFU before you start talking **** about this build log. I nearly spit out my drink looking at your install.
Silver please post some pictures of your install and don't listen to this fool
im still waiting for stuff to come in, i just posted up while i had the time.

ehh not much.catless, injectors, up/down pipes, fuel pump, access port and a 16 g.

and depending on when i get out of college my friend told me there was a company that makes a built automatic 4 speed for my car that can safely handle 450 to the wheels.

ehh, could be better, but not the worst.

You mean you're WRX is an auto:wow:

I was kinda hoping that some hidden potential would pop up out of this thread. I think that's the final nail in the coffin though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You mean you're WRX is an auto:wow:

I was kinda hoping that some hidden potential would pop up out of this thread. I think that's the final nail in the coffin though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
yea its a auto.

i live in NYC, no way i would get a manual.

yea its a auto.i live in NYC, no way i would get a manual.
I've actually got an uncle that lives out in Cali and he's got a silver bug-eyed WRX. He's got it built up pretty quick and he actually runs an auto-trans. He said the nice thing about the auto is that it holds the boost between shifts but I'm not too sure how well that would work once you start making huge numbers. His is actually a wagon and it looks pretty sick. Funny thing is... the guy is older and partially balding with gray hair. You'd never guess it'd be him behind those tinted window in that lowered, boosted, and tuned WRX //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I love the guys who rag on the auto's. Most guys building big boost cars prefer the automatic for reasons stated above. It all depends on what you're using it for. I built a 500+ hp automatic Z a few years back. Here's what happens when you lend high hp cars to friends who can't handle them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

49574933.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.