Queens, NY
still debating what im using.

pics.

0827091627a.jpg

0827091634a.jpg

0827091640a.jpg

0827091638b.jpg

0827091638.jpg

Is that an STi or just a WRX + mods? Clean looking car though.

EDIT: I can just barely see the outline of the wing in your avvy picture. Nice STi. Love the sound of those. Not another car on the road that comes close to sounding like one, gotta love the boxer motor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

please gtfo of my thread.go choke on a dick.

too dark out.

tommorrow in between classes ill get pics up dont worry.
u said please, u give ny a bad name. what a waste.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Sounds nice. I like that maw
me too lol.

Is that an STi or just a WRX + mods? Clean looking car though.

EDIT: I can just barely see the outline of the wing in your avvy picture. Nice STi. Love the sound of those. Not another car on the road that comes close to sounding like one, gotta love the boxer motor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
nope, just a wrx.

sti wing was on for like 2 weeks, then i got tired of having a parkbench on my trunk, so i sold it went "wingless".

just have an exhaust right now.

youtube rockshox911 and you can hear the exhaust i got.

lol u drive a tiburon, go **** on someone elses thread, its obvious he doesnt havea big budget douche bag.
thank you lol.

i could go with more expensive **** i just dont want to wait and save up, when i can get something that sounds just as good to ME for a fraction of the price.

oh wait, that is ****in joe lmao.

How'd you get that 15" Mach 5 MAW. Shows on the website that they're discontinued and don't even sell them anymore? Did you buy it used or have you had it sitting around for some time?

How'd you get that 15" Mach 5 MAW. Shows on the website that they're discontinued and don't even sell them anymore? Did you buy it used or have you had it sitting around for some time?
i got it almost a year ago lol.

there are still some floating around, but i doubt anyone will let them go.

Dont go to walmart to buy a cheaper battery. TRUST ME. Do this Go to autozone. Look for a blue top marine battery by duralast. Look for the biggest one they have its about 98 bucks with taxes.(at least in ga with a 6% tax) It has 1000 cca its sealed, it has 115 AH and a reserve of 180. its a deep cycle and starting battery. I am using 2 of them and they work great!!! and for under a hundred bucks they really put out a lot of power. They are stronger than the yellow tops I used and a lot cheaper!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.