Silvercookie's 05 WRX build.

jesus man get off this guys nuts! let him be! no one tells u to post in his build log..... if u dont have constructive criticism then dont post really. what do you really have to prove over the e-net? freaking troll
this is between me and this piss ant here, butt out feggot

jesus man get off this guys nuts! let him be! no one tells u to post in his build log..... if u dont have constructive criticism then dont post really. what do you really have to prove over the e-net? freaking troll
x2 some people need to get a ****in life man, let him do his build log he aint asking for ur opinion on his car. EVERYONE has different taste which makes life interesting. IF everyone had the same **** it would be lame. Silvercookie go on with your build man would like to see it..

x2 some people need to get a ****in life man, let him do his build log he aint asking for ur opinion on his car. EVERYONE has different taste which makes life interesting. IF everyone had the same **** it would be lame. Silvercookie go on with your build man would like to see it..
retard

this is between me and this piss ant here, butt out feggot
stfu2.gif

xm8umo.gif

avy2.gif

Seriously? Did your mommy ground you and you don't have any one else to bother? Go change your tampon and rock yourself to sleep.
Mod's please ban this douche.
I hope so, because it will be your ass next in line when i come back. i have a rep here and i demand to keep it. your personal info comes at the drop of a dime

wow, this thread has gone done hill...

But, back to the subaru, im kinda torn. I like it, but then i don't. but if you like it, thats all that matters. The only thing that pisses me off about nicer subarus, is that every one that owns a wrx around here thinks they are the **** and that its the fastesf car in the world...

LOL. Goes both way's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but for thinkin youre the mack daddy, ill start on you now.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but for thinkin youre the mack daddy, ill start on you now.
Will you promise to use spell check from now on if I do? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will you promise to use spell check from now on if I do? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif your call my man. wil u pleas correct my enspeled worrrds?

wow, this thread has gone done hill...
But, back to the subaru, im kinda torn. I like it, but then i don't. but if you like it, thats all that matters. The only thing that pisses me off about nicer subarus, is that every one that owns a wrx around here thinks they are the **** and that its the fastesf car in the world...
everything is getting paintmatched next week hopefully.

except the hood.

also getting tanabe df210's.

idk if you are refferring to me but i never claimed it to be the fastest.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif your call my man. will u please correct my inspelled words?

You edit quicker than I can reply, lol. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

everything is getting paintmatched next week hopefully.except the hood.

also getting tanabe df210's.

idk if you are refferring to me but i never claimed it to be the fastest.
nah, im not referring to you...just everyone that lives around me with one. You staying with silver im taking it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.