Silvercookie's 05 WRX build.

op u let them get the best of you...

how disappointing, u should have carried out the build log. who cares what other people think of it! if u like then u like it! its your car!

op u let them get the best of you...
how disappointing, u should have carried out the build log. who cares what other people think of it! if u like then u like it! its your car!
who fuckin cares. hes just a little piece of **** as well as this retarded build he has with NO pics. when you get a good system to install WITH PICTURES, come back, otherwise, GTFO

who fuckin cares. hes just a little piece of **** as well as this retarded build he has with NO pics. when you get a good system to install WITH PICTURES, come back, otherwise, GTFO
Until you learn how to communicate using proper grammar take your own advice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Seriously, it pisses me off when people critique the hell out of others builds. I agree, why post a build thread when you don't have any pic's, but to put the guy down over his choice of gear? Not everyone can afford the best, and even if they could, maybe they have better things to invest their hard earned money in. I respect the guys who choose to install their own systems rather than drop it off at the local stereo shop.

Get some pic's and let's see how you're progressing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Until you learn how to communicate using proper grammar take your own advice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Seriously, it pisses me off when people critique the hell out of others builds. I agree, why post a build thread when you don't have any pic's, but to put the guy down over his choice of gear? Not everyone can afford the best, and even if they could, maybe they have better things to invest their hard earned money in. I respect the guys who choose to install their own systems rather than drop it off at the local stereo shop.

Get some pic's and let's see how you're progressing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
stfu, hes a broke bitch, bitch ........and hes retarded as fuck as well as yourself. proper grammar.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH

stfu, hes a broke bitch, bitch ........and hes retarded as fuck as well as yourself. proper grammar.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
wow if your talking bout it so much, then YOU must be a broke *****.

your fighting over the internet, im terrified.

only reason im using cheap stuff for NOW is because im planning on going stage 2 and im saving up for the accesport.

im still debating speakers, i might just do 1 mid and 1 mach 5 per door.

stop acting tough bro. your not.

where is that little cry baby bitch?
wow if your talking bout it so much, then YOU must be a broke *****.
your fighting over the internet, im terrified.

only reason im using cheap stuff for NOW is because im planning on going stage 2 and im saving up for the accesport.

im still debating speakers, i might just do 1 mid and 1 mach 5 per door.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

thats what i thought

jesus man get off this guys nuts! let him be! no one tells u to post in his build log..... if u dont have constructive criticism then dont post really. what do you really have to prove over the e-net? freaking troll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.