Northwest Region Shows

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Nismofreak
10+ year member

VIP *****es
ATL
Well the season is over. I was wondering if anyone knows if we are gonna have any db drag shows next year. We need more people. We only had like 12 competitors at a 3x show which was in September. I was hoping that we will try to have more people at next years show if it happens. Does anyone know if we will have a db season next year?

Tom

Tom, I'm not sure if anyone is going to do the dB Drag format shows. I'll be having some shows at my shop, dates unknown as of now, but there will be some events of some sort. You are right though, we need more interest in our sport, we need to make the events fun for everyone, competitors and spectators alike. If the non-competitors think what we do is lame, we will never create more interest from the on lookers. We need to have bass race type events, drive by competitions, something to get everyday drivers cars excited about being part of something. Lets face it, for the average non dB Drag guy, test tones are pretty much lame. Yes, they are great for dB guys, but for the guy like me..we want MUSIC, thats what they spent their money for, to play the Michael Jackson, Cierra, R-Kelly and even Lincoln Park... Hell even Country for that matter.. But hey...thats just my feelings on the sport in Colorado.

See Y'all next season!

Mike

well tell us when you shop makes so shows. Please make one soon....lol. Hope we can keep this hobby alive in Co but people just got tired because no results where posted, trophies, photos, etc on the db drag website in which I think people got pissed off and sort of got out of the hobby

Yeah, I know..no postings was the second major piss off, the first was lack of professionalism by the host, late starts, excuse after excuse...blah blah blah...same ol' song and dance. IF there are any dB Drag format shows, whoever does it needs to be on their "A" game at ALL times. Its a reflection of the competitors as well as the one in "charge", EVERYONE looks bad. When I get dates set everyone will know.

Mike

lol... after june no results where posted and no trophies where ever given out..so pretty much we paid $30 to use the meter lol....this does not relate to steve007 lol

Yeah, that was pretty dirty on his end..or should I say lazy? Hell average show turned out what, 6 people? The reason for not posting was "no time to add captions to the pictures" ??WTF?? there is six cars.. almost always the same people...hell copy and paste the caption and pic, just post the numbers, how **** hard can it be??

anyway...08 I think will hold good turn outs. I'm gunna do what I can to get my clientèle involved with us. At least get their cars to be there for eye candy. lol

HAHA

he only posted one result and he was forced to. How hard is it to post 6 results lol...o well I wanna see his soundstorm system he has....lol...bet he used that money from comps on it HAHA

i'd go. i went to 1 here as a spectator and it was pretty lame.
In the 07 season, if you were at one show, you were at all of 'em. Same guys, same cars same late start different excuse though.. gahhh you got me back to talkin junk about 07 again. 08 baby..its all about 08!! hahaha

In the 07 season, if you were at one show, you were at all of 'em. Same guys, same cars same late start different excuse though.. gahhh you got me back to talkin junk about 07 again. 08 baby..its all about 08!! hahaha
yah that is if we get alot of people...lol but I have a feeling 08 will rock..

we'll see. i'll be there if i can make some decent money plowing this winter. i wouldn't bring my system anywhere the way it sits right now.

we'll see. i'll be there if i can make some decent money plowing this winter. i wouldn't bring my system anywhere the way it sits right now.
start by un-sealing that box, let those subs breath. Sealed boxes are for womens cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spank.gif.0d78e34d42ea8780359e903aeb6697d6.gif

start by un-sealing that box, let those subs breath. Sealed boxes are for womens cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spank.gif.0d78e34d42ea8780359e903aeb6697d6.gif
the 2 type r's are louder sealed than 1 of them ported. i've tried several ported boxes and can't get the output from 1. i will port both of them, but i was hoping to learn how to work with fiberglass to get a better custom fit in my extended cab. chances are though, that i will be rollin' up with a good old fashioned mdf square.

Me too, 08 will be a lot better. I might even have something other then than the BURBAN. huh? what? something different?? MMhMMM you heard me.. maybe. haha depends on my $$ situation. maybe I will build a sound storm system too. haha I mean after all...who REALLY needs good equipment like the kicker stuff I run now? I'll use 6 15" sound storms, a Lanzar 6 kilowatt amp and 2 dura-cell 9 volt batteries in series for that mad wicked 18 volt system!! WTF?? what time is it? I think I'm getting delirious!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Nismofreak

10+ year member
VIP *****es
Nismofreak
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date