Northwest Region Shows

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
the 2 type r's are louder sealed than 1 of them ported. i've tried several ported boxes and can't get the output from 1. i will port both of them, but i was hoping to learn how to work with fiberglass to get a better custom fit in my extended cab. chances are though, that i will be rollin' up with a good old fashioned mdf square.
old school mdf is hard to beat... if you need a hand let me know. I dont mind lending a hand every now and again.

Tom, I'm not sure if anyone is going to do the dB Drag format shows. I'll be having some shows at my shop, dates unknown as of now, but there will be some events of some sort. You are right though, we need more interest in our sport, we need to make the events fun for everyone, competitors and spectators alike. If the non-competitors think what we do is lame, we will never create more interest from the on lookers. We need to have bass race type events, drive by competitions, something to get everyday drivers cars excited about being part of something. Lets face it, for the average non dB Drag guy, test tones are pretty much lame. Yes, they are great for dB guys, but for the guy like me..we want MUSIC, thats what they spent their money for, to play the Michael Jackson, Cierra, R-Kelly and even Lincoln Park... Hell even Country for that matter.. But hey...thats just my feelings on the sport in Colorado.
See Y'all next season!

Mike
FINALLY! Someone who wants to actually do bassrace.

Burping got old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

FINALLY! Someone who wants to actually do bassrace.
Burping got old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I never did burp.. I have always been about bass race but couldn't get Mr, all o-mighty to run it at his events.

lol... after june no results where posted and no trophies where ever given out..so pretty much we paid $30 to use the meter lol....this does not relate to steve007 lol

What the ****ing hell are you talking about, no trophies? I got like 5 of them lined up from this year, and it was $20 a show, $30 for the double point iirc.

Get your **** straight dude. No results were EVER posted up, with one minor exception. Even from the last few shows last year. There were results posted for ONE person, at a few events this year. No pics. past June.

Not a defense for anyone, but try keeping your facts straight.

i work with mdf pretty well. it's fiberglassing that scares me.
Dont let the glass scare ya brotha, just get in and get it done..its really only hard when you wanna make the enclosure removable, too much molding and there is no way to slid the bastich outta the car/truck.

I never did burp.. I have always been about bass race but couldn't get Mr, all o-mighty to run it at his events.
In the beginning of the year I was asking him about it, he said maybe.Middle of the season, he calls "everyone" and asks their opinions on bassrace. Then he said everyone liked the shows the way they were *cough* ******** *cough*. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

At least that's in the past though.Been wanting to do bassrace for a while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dont let the glass scare ya brotha, just get in and get it done..its really only hard when you wanna make the enclosure removable, too much molding and there is no way to slid the bastich outta the car/truck.
i'm gonna start with pods first and move up to sub enclosure from there. we'll see how deformed of a box i can conjure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif

In the beginning of the year I was asking him about it, he said maybe.Middle of the season, he calls "everyone" and asks their opinions on bassrace. Then he said everyone liked the shows the way they were *cough* ******** *cough*.
At least that's in the past though.Been wanting to do bassrace for a while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Me too, I did the IASCA bass boxing @ the worthless NOPI event, my first ever with music I didnt know, and pulled a 152.3 right after doing my 153.3 (i think) idBl so I kinda liked it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i'm gonna start with pods first and move up to sub enclosure from there. we'll see how deformed of a box i can conjure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif
Personally I think the smaller panels are more difficult, especially pods..they gotta kinda match. haha

What the ****ing hell are you talking about, no trophies? I got like 5 of them lined up from this year, and it was $20 a show, $30 for the double point iirc.
Get your **** straight dude. No results were EVER posted up, with one minor exception. Even from the last few shows last year. There were results posted for ONE person, at a few events this year. No pics. past June.

Not a defense for anyone, but try keeping your facts straight.
I was meaning after june he stopped. after the lakewood show....LOL.....that is when I started competting was in septemeber and didn't get any trophies....

I said this sametime last year, but I'm going to try and actually have something worthwhile by show time next year. Won't be worth a **** for anything db drag style because of the build, but could be fun for a low class bassrace. Building for my own enjoyment and daily music, won't be stupid loud but could be fun non the less.

Luckily now I have two bikes so I won't be as tempted to offload all my equipment to buy one like I did this spring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Nismofreak

10+ year member
VIP *****es
Nismofreak
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date