Should President Bush be Impeached?

Should President Bush be Impeached?

• Impeach Him, He Failed the Nation!

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Impeach Him and Try Him for War Crimes!

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Let Him Be, He Did His Job.

Votes: 27 47.4%

• Total voters
Bushies136.jpg

For president!!!

In a way it does IF opec thinks we will seriously switch fuels they will lower the price especially when demand is low...but another factor is speculative trading. The president is not as hands on with the economy as people think and does not control everything. Lefties always tried to twist Bush's joke about being a dictator into reality. Thing is congress has a major role in EVERYTHING as well and over the last 4 years the Republicans didn't have a super majority. Blame for this stuff is a lot wider than MSNBC and CNN want to place it! All you have to do is look at voting records over the last 8 years! IMO only a very small percentage of the bad seeds left after this election. You will see and now that the Dems have almost a super majority they can have NO excuses.
Narrow minded blaming where the media tells you to is easier than actually thinking about the situation yourself...or maybe even realizing you as a shitty american citizen is part of the problem...

(...not directed at you)

Narrow minded blaming where the media tells you to is easier than actually thinking about the situation yourself...or maybe even realizing you as a shitty american citizen is part of the problem...
(...not directed at you)
the media tried to blame De-regulation on the Republicans....was signed in before Bush was EVER anounced he was running for president:laugh: and McCain never voted on it but Bidden voted FOR it as well as Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Chris Dodd and a few others...i do not recall the house vote but over 90 of the 100 members of the senate voted yes and 2 or 3 people did not vote (one was McCain because he wanted it studied more)

The problem is the legislative system *****, why it takes years of pencil push to correct mistakes? When I graduated college the mortgage industry was booming and everyone was going to them for work. BOOMING for years. So noone in our government knew what was going on and gave a look? If Congress were ideal you could get bills passed in a week bc they wouldnt be slow and elderly or on the take. I mean give me a break.

Heres a good nonsense example, months and millions of hearings on anabloic steriods in baseball! And now were building their stadiums. HAHAHAHAHAHA

No offense, but you dont know how the oil market works. OPEC controls crude prices, and who the hell understands how/when/why they price it the way they do. It does vary according to our economy, but not in a linear fashion like other commodities do. It only varies with our economy based on what OPEC thinks is best for their future. Oil prices dropped before Obama was elected, I guess none of you noticed that? Oil priced dropped when the political campaigns started talking about drilling in ANWR and off-shore. They dont want to see us start producing more of our own crude, that's bad for their business. So they hike prices as high as they can, whenever they can, and when those high prices start pissing us off enough that we consider doing something about it (becoming oil independent), surprise surprise they drop crude oil prices. I could expand on the absurdity of OPEC (like how they couldnt sustain themselves without American support, but fuck us in the ass when it comes to buying oil from them), but thats another complaint for another day.
How did you gather that 1/3 figure? The president alone does not even control 1/3 of the 'power' within the US govt.

You really believe we invaded Iraq based on ONE MAN's decision? Are you too young to remember Congress sweepingly agreeing to invade? You really have no idea how our govt functions, do you? No meaning to offend, but take this as a learning experience and go read up on how these things work.

Its official now, I like you. I really like you. Thankyou for your service to our country, and the [hopefully not too serious] wound you sustained while performing that service.

I too agree that vets should be treated like Kings. If you go off and risk your life defending our nation and its interests, the LEAST our govt owes you is a solid health-care system for the rest of your life. You put your life on the line for us, we owe you a healthy life in return. Nothing but respect for you man.
No, I don't know how the oil prices work. But then again, no one does. We haven't done jack **** to become oil independent. Especially not in the last couple months when oil dropped sharply. That has nothing to do with the drop in prices.

Who does Congress listen to and trust closely when it comes to war intelligence? Umm. ... lets' see, how about the Commander in Chief? Is it not possible that he lied to Congress? Oh wait, that's exactly what he did! Try reading an article outside of Fox. Or the wiki I posted in the first post. Remember what the UN said? Don't invade! There was zero reports saying Saddam had nuclear capabilities. So what did Bush do? Used old reports from the Iran-Iraq war and redefined WMDs. Maybe you should read this article by Joseph Wilson: http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0706-02.htm

This is the article in which he explains he found no evidence of Niger exporting yellow cake to Iraq and in retaliation the Bush administration leaked his undercover CIA agent, wife's name, Valerie Plame. Remember that ordeal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair

I say 1/3 because of the separation of powers and there being 3 branches of government plus his war time powers.

Hey anyone know whats going on with the Madoff victims bailout?

Anyone see where the 750bill to the banks went? oh boy. very depressing, my hardearned money is becoming worthless.

No, I don't know how the oil prices work. But then again, no one does. We haven't done jack **** to become oil independent. Especially not in the last couple months when oil dropped sharply. That has nothing to do with the drop in prices.
Who does Congress listen to and trust closely when it comes to war intelligence? Umm. ... lets' see, how about the Commander in Chief? Is it not possible that he lied to Congress? Oh wait, that's exactly what he did! Try reading an article outside of Fox. Or the wiki I posted in the first post. Remember what the UN said? Don't invade! There was zero reports saying Saddam had nuclear capabilities. So what did Bush do? Used old reports from the Iran-Iraq war and redefined WMDs. Maybe you should read this article by Joseph Wilson: http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0706-02.htm

This is the article in which he explains he found no evidence of Niger exporting yellow cake to Iraq and in retaliation the Bush administration leaked his undercover CIA agent, wife's name, Valerie Plame. Remember that ordeal?

I say 1/3 because of the separation of powers and there being 3 branches of government plus his war time powers.
Bush got intell from somewhere, some of the same intell that congress had to give Bush the powers he used (congress voted for it!) and it is the same intell Obama could not see because he was NOT IN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT:laugh:

No offense, but you dont know how the oil market works. OPEC controls crude prices, and who the hell understands how/when/why they price it the way they do.
OPEC influences but does not control. While it is a cartel by definition, the countries will break if their people start starving. It happened to Saudi Arabia. Oil is traded on the Nymex.

And people like me will spend their entire lives trying to figure out how markets and prices work. We make great strides from time to time. But to call it useful is offensive to my profession.

Oil prices vary more with the dollar than they do with what any OPEC member decides. That is fact!

At what point did Iraq become WMD free?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...