Should I trade my W7 12In for this?

what kind of fi?? q bl btl ssd and what amp?
Click it for pics and info, I copied it for you

" 15" Fi subwoofer. This is a solid subwoofer, if you know who Fi then you know this speaker is amazing, and if you dont know who Fi look them up on youtube. This sub will take 2000rms daily. This get LOUD and LOW. I gaurentee its louder thany JL W7 or kicker L7 or any big brand china made garbage. This sub is custom built in Las Vegas. Text or call if your interested (360) 339-3136 I will show you it works and give you a demo of my other Fi sub thats in my car now. Comes with a almost new Hifonics BRZ1700 amp, I got it a few weeks ago and its in my girlfriends car running at 4 ohms. It will do 1700 rms at 1 ohm. Comes with original box."

that still doesnt tell me what kind of fi sub it is??? and no pics popped up as for the amp its ok i guess ..depends on wbat ohm the sub is ..he says hes runnin at 4 ohms which is very odd.why not run at 1 ohm....a lot of questions need to be answered

if hes running at 4 ohms it must me a dual2 sub amd why wouldnt he run at 1 ohm ?? no one should run a fi sub at 4 ohms u might as well use it as a paper weight
I wouldnt say all that. But yes you would think it should be ran @ 1 to get the most out of amp.

if hes running at 4 ohms it must me a dual2 sub amd why wouldnt he run at 1 ohm ?? no one should run a fi sub at 4 ohms u might as well use it as a paper weight

If it's 1700rms at 4ohms that means its like 6k rms at 1 ohm? Or is it the other way around?

no its 1700 maybe at 1 ohm about 500 rms at 4 ohms and like i said no one should send 500 watts to a sub ..u might as well go to walmart and get a pair of kicker comps lol...but u need more info on the sub? like what motor and soft parts it has if he says it was custom built

he said 2000rms that wouldnt be a fi q ....not a stock one anyways 

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

good deal ..pics will help greatly
Its either that or an SSD. Just look at the motor. Not that hard to compare pics. If he didnt have the electrical to run the amp at 1, then 4 was an option. It was in his GF car, she probably didnt need that much bass. 4 ohms is gonna be a ton more efficient and sound a whole lot cleaner. Call dude and ask, rather than just making random statements.

Its bigger than your sub OP, and FI Qs are very good subs. Just about the same kind of sub, but can take more power. You must find out if he has it built to run sealed or ported, and any other options he may have on it. I would trade, if you want to go bigger.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.