• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 458
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I'm thinking of getting twp 10" Infinity Perfects. Can the DVC model be hooked up as a standard sub and run at 2ohm? The price is the same for DVC or Standard, so what should I do?

Deffinatly the dvc so many more wiring options and flexibilitys and should cost the same plus i dont think they make a svc perfect.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It depends on what amp you want to use. Do you already have your amp? What is it and will you want to add another sub later. for example if you wanted to get another sub later and you had dvc's you could only run either a 4 or 1 ohm load but if you had 2 single coils you could have a 2 ohm load. So it depends on your amp and if 1 will be enough for you.

sure the 10'' infinity perfects will work

just get the dual 2 ohm voice coil subs

and wire them in series/parallel for a

2 ohm load to your amp.

now a question for you.

is you amp 2 ohm stable when in

a bridge/mono load

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.