Shop owners/employees?

^stupidity, I asked a simple question, what company do you own, my guess is you still live at home with your folks.
Lol sure you did, but nice try your little game didn't work out too well for you turbo.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

How does this answer his question?
Perfectly for the real question...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

It dose in so many ways....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Exactly at least you saw it too lol...

Lol sure you did, but nice try your little game didn't work out too well for you turbo.w it too lol...

i dunno what "game" you speak of, but I have looked at some of your other topics and i pretty much got my answer. now i am done, have a nice day and i hope your install goes well, i really hope the shop cut you a smoking deal

i dunno what "game" you speak of, but I have looked at some of your other topics and i pretty much got my answer. now i am done, have a nice day and i hope your install goes well, i really hope the shop cut you a smoking deal
Thank you no hard feelings over the internet.

BTW its a party rental bizz in Ontario Canada

Oh and I hope they cut me a deal too. I will be spending $1500 there so...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.