Central Region Shockwave has done it again lol please look........

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I don't want to talk crap about anyone, but I still cant believe those prices! really I cannot.

$480 for tweets? Wow. Is it made of sold gold and platinum?

BUt U have to say if they are selling them, then more power to them. Thats why they got the corvettes and hummers and porsches.

I don't want to talk crap about anyone, but I still cant believe those prices! really I cannot.$480 for tweets? Wow. Is it made of sold gold and platinum?

BUt U have to say if they are selling them, then more power to them. Thats why they got the corvettes and hummers and porsches.
NoNoNoNo The owner of the shop has those cars and he only has them cause his Dad has money and paid for everything he has!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.