Central Region Shockwave has done it again lol please look........

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
So far they got one guy without lube

1 Feedback received

Revised Feedback: 0

Feedback From / Price Date / Time

Excellent people, excellent communication, excellent product. I will buy more! Buyer: heatacguy ( 123) May-12-10 06:10

AC Shockwave 5.25 Speaker Car Audio Stereo Marine Cycle (#150412573607) US $450.00 View Item

Page 1 of 1

It will be sad to see how many more there will be

If they'd lower their prices by 75% they'd move some product and still make a killing.

No serious "audiophile" types are going to buy this garbage when Dynaudio, Morel, Hertz, Rainbow, Brax, etc have a reputation for quality and their equipment is in the same price range.

EDIT:

For the love of god, you could buy a 12" Morel Ultimo and a pair of Hertz HSK 163's for the same price as the 10" AC Shockwave sub and a pair of their 4" drivers. Goddamn ridiculous...

I don't know about you guys but that 15 does take 700 (overated) watts and rms to... I think ima bid 1 dollar to their price of $1500.00 hopefully no one out bids me. ha ha It doesn't just have a dumbass price it looks gay as fucck to.

I don't know about you guys but that 15 does take 700 (overated) watts and rms to... I think ima bid 1 dollar to their price of $1500.00 hopefully no one out bids me. ha ha It doesn't just have a dumbass price it looks gay as fucck to.
Someone posted a link to Shockwave's "buildhouse" some months ago. If I'm not mistaken, their subs cost next to nothing before they're rebadged.

Junk.

I posted their build house a while back, they use a very famous one outta China called Jinlanda or JLD for short. Minimal order of 100, the price is under $50 per subwoofer.

I understand the owner is trying to make a living but he needs to understand market penetration tactics, skimming in this society wont work unless you simply have something impressive and better then the rest.

Another company like Critical Mass, except CM is actually good stuff, just insanely over-priced!

CM=Good products @ insane prices= Fail

AC=Not so good products @ insane prices= Double fail

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.