shivas vs image dynamics

nirvanrox
10+ year member

im lookin for 2 subs and im into sq more than anything....both the shivas and image dynamics v2 or idq v.2 were suggested.....which would be the better buy for the money? where the hell can u go to hear what they sound like? i listen to rock so i mite go with image dynamics 10"

they are just a hole lotta sub for the money, their SQ is great and they can put out some decent SPL when called upon, if you want to go up a step Go eclipse Aluminums

lol i was just gonna mention the alums...i'll just leave this post up to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by violator5spd lol i was just gonna mention the alums...i'll just leave this post up to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
hehe sorry did nto mean to step on any toes I have to give props to my own subs

im going to say, whatever fits your car the best. i heard both this weekend for the first time, and when tuned right, they are totally transparent...as they should be. it comes down more to how much room you have to give them, and how much a pretty sub matters to you.

you cant lose either way.

eric

Originally posted by nirvanrox thanx....since circuit city and best buy dont carry image dynamics, do u know any stores or anything that lets u listen to them?
many independatn shops have higher lines and they should have a sound board so you can here what they have in stock

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.