Shattering windows

I odn't know where it is on there, But there is a pathfinder with 8 audiobahn high excursion 12's that shatter his front window. Well not shattered to the brink of popping it out the seal but it is massivly cracked now.

Originally posted by 91Sunbird What would shatter your vehicles windows? How much power?
1,000,000 18s....LOL 160+dB...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by abercrombie2582 it takes a lot to shatter windows with bass. Even four 15 inch rockford power hx2s wouldn't shatter a window. i believe someone else had a post about that not too long ago.
That's not correct 3 hx2s blew the back window out of an Expo...

Originally posted by 91Sunbird What would shatter your vehicles windows? How much power?
If you really want something that will shatter your windows. Very cheap and effective, pick up the biggest rock you can find in your drive way, and.....................you know the rest.

he said he cracked the windsheild, but it started form a small stone chip....if you have a small crack in your winshield and you hit it with your fist it can crack more....

what kinda car? what condition is the glass in? and if you are dumb enough to wanna do this just dont do it and each time you wanna break your glass just give me the ammount of money for new glass ok?

Originally posted by 91Sunbird You people are really rude. I just wanted to know if I might need fiberglass windows someday because Im always upgrading my system
What do you mean rude...your new here...everyone goes through the new-person-her-gets-teased part of the forum...don't take it so personal...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

need prolly 4500 watts rms and at least 4 15's (or output there of) then you might get to the point or worrying..tell you the truth its sorta crazy to ask by the time you get to that point you will know you are pushing it..its kinda like "what will i hit?" questions..............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.