Share your Apine frequency settings

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you want to keep the rears you need something with upmixer surround sound. Alpine H800 and JBL MS-8 are the only options

If you want 2 way plus sub only. Audison bit ten

If you want 3 way plus sub. Helix DSP
Yes keeping the rears is going to be a must. It is a very large vehicle and need some rear fill. i do pack a bunch of people in back for long trips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yes keeping the rears is going to be a must. It is a very large vehicle and need some rear fill. i do pack a bunch of people in back for long trips.
Check this out and tell me if I had people in the back could they couldn't hear it.

If you tune for your seat, you are the only one that will hear it right regardless.

Check this out and tell me if I had people in the back could they couldn't hear it.
Lol. What is that saying. I guess I'm getting old because that sounded very loud. Definitely give you props on your sound. Even on my phone it sounded amazing. Think I'm getting a little deep in all this. Sounds like I need to simplify. Move tweets or make pods for them. Making pods actually sounds like fun. Haven't done that in a long time. Replace back speakers with just mids. And add active crossovers. if you can call that simplify. I think for my needs and priorities that would be best. Your system sounded really good. People in the back seat surely can hear that. awesome job. Thanks for sharing.

I'm kinda old school. Rear fill is a must. I know alot of people will disagree but I can't shake that mindset. I'll do some more research and see what happens. Wish we had this info at the finger tips back in the day. I enjoy learning and hearing all the different ideas and set ups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.