Sfb 3000.1

The dyno video of the sfb says i would need a 270 amp alternator and one strong battery. It draws 260 on 1 ohm load. But it drew 350 on the 1.3ohm load. So maybe I just need to upgrade the alternator?

I don’t really want to mess with my warranty
Something cheap you can try in the meantime, if your phone has an aux port, is an aux 3.5mm to RCA cable. You can buy one on amazon or maybe at bestbuy for cheap and then play music or tones on your phone and see if it's louder. If it's not louder before it clips you're just not getting enough output out of the amp or it's not enough electrical.

I'd offer to scope your headunit and amp for you but I'm on the opposite side of the state by VT. If you want to make a trip out maybe but that's a long drive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.