Setup questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tyler borgeson

CarAudio.com Newbie
This is my first car audio setup and i have questions on how to make it work. I have a kenwood KMM-BT322U with four kicker CSC65 with 300 watt peak. Also now have a pair of pioneer TS-TRX800 which have a 200 w peak. Is there anyway to amp the 4 door speakers and the pioneers and still being able to add subs in the future? If so what kind of amp do i need and how do i wire it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sure we need to grow up, ok. I gave you the exact answer then you blew up on me saying I was wrong. Time for self reflection bud. Cant take...
Subwoofers have a certain range in box size they want to be in. Measured in cubic feet (usually). Look up the specs on your Kenwood sub and see...
This would go a long way to alleviating the dimming issue, up to around 4000 watts. It can handle 100A continuous and up to 285A 7 second burst...
I had some 9500 series 12s by MTX that were some slamming subs!! Should have kept those along with those torpedo RE XXX 12s

About this thread

Tyler borgeson

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tyler borgeson
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tyler borgeson